Happy Birthday, Ben!

10.14.2008


OK, This is a blog for those diehard Cook Family fans out there. Why? Well, I mean, how interesting is a two year old's birthday unless he is a two year old you love and adore? Here is Benjamin's big day. A moment of silence as I mourn the loss of his babyhood. One thing for sure, he's a baby no more!


Girls, its HIS birthday, thus HIS present!

My sister said I made a mistake buying Ben musical intruments for his birthday. The only mistake was letting Annie near the Triangle. Its hidden now. I'll have nightmares about it for weeks!

Ben is talking more and more. His favorite word of the week is car (see below):


Cah-argh! (think a pirate saying "argh!")....no you aren't mistaken; it is a helicopter



Cah-argh! ....train this time....




Cah-argh! ....and....train again.




Annie on the Tambourine...Triangle having been hidden.




Yes, blue is her color, even in icing!




Fire! New toy!





First born female sister taking over when baby brother can't figure out he's supposed to blow these things out.



I don't like this HAT!




I do it, BY-MY-SELF!





Maybe this end will work better....





I give up. I didn't really like it anyway!






Annie: Can I have his?





Still loves to clean up after himself. Ask me again in about 12 years!















1 comments:

Tutens in Ecuador said...

wow very impressed with all the updates. ahhh, we will have a 2yr old b-day soon. they grow up so fast. enjoy him, i hear its the boys you lose first(we will be replaced).