Coming Attractions...

10.09.2008

Coming Soon...

Updated picture and sidebar information on the Tremendous Threesome.


Subscribe now for the latest updates! Don't wait!

Why do I feel like I should be wearing a polyester suit and loud tie and telling you that if you subscribe now, I throw in an extra blog entry now at no additional cost?


(More manipulation...Crying babies always pull at the heartstrings....This one has nothing to do with this post)

I have just realized that I have one, sole subscriber to this blog. Thank you, Shauna! This is pretty sad, because although I am really grateful to Shauna for subscribing, I haven't even SEEN her since my days at Liberty (which we'll just say was a LONG time ago)! Where are the rest of you?! I mean, at least my parents and siblings would be subscribing, one thinks. Come guys. I need the moral boost right now...SUBSCRIBE (transitioning back into polyester suit guy)...

...Its really easy and I've even added a link in the sidebar for you to facilitate your subscribing.

That's me, helpful polyester suit guy.


1 comments:

anne said...

I thought I had already subscribed. . . I knew I hadn't been notified about a new blog and I was getting mad at you for not posting enough. Evidently, my computer skills are a little off. Sorry! But now you have 3 subscribers. Good for you!