Almost Two, and Too Cute!

10.13.2008

Benjamin turns 2 tomorrow and it is hard to remember where the time has gone. So on this last day of his "babyhood", I thought I'd give us all a glimpse of those sweet early days and some more recent shots that look a lot more like "2" than "baby" : )


THEN

Less than 24 hours old and sharing a hospital bed with me at the time of this shot.


Is there such a thing as "too much love"?

Favorite place to be...in someone's arms!

NOW





Hanging out and watching Mary Tyler Moore.



Into stuff, as usual.



"Mom, will you please stop following me around with that camera? I'm BUSY!" One shoe off, one shoe on, my son (Benjamin) John. Note: the new backpack (Thanks Aunt Anne)...now we are hoping he'll quit carrying around the girls pink purses...probably not!






1 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Loving the new updates! Happy 2nd Birthday, Benjamin! Looking forward to the day you are Moriah's classmate in the 4-year old class! =)